How to use the color card in the use of screen printing mesh
During the use of the screen printing mesh, the color is definitely in contact. So what is the difference in its grasp? Screen printing inks are different in variety, so the requirements will be different. So how do we do silk screen printing, such as the coloring of maishi silk screen, I will briefly tell you about it.
Generally, you need to pay attention to the following points:
1. When the heavy color and the light color are mutually adjusted, it is necessary to control the proportion of the heavy color.
2. When mixing different colors of ink, be sure to stir well.
3. Different types of inks cannot be used in harmony, because different types of inks have the appearance of rejection.
4. Screen printing can not be seen with the naked eye. It should be printed on the s
creen with a silk screen and dried before being compared with the color card.
The adhesion of screen printing ink is also crucial for the overall printing quality. The
method for detecting silk screen adhesion is generally made of ordinary tape.
Methods as below:
1. Apply the scotch tape t
o the screen printing mesh content.
2. According to the above
method steps, in the same print, the same position is detected 10 times.
3. Use a hand-applied tape to see if the tape is attached with ink.
4. Brush the surface of the tape with a regular brush.