The method to make printing mesh screen
1) Select the screen mesh frame and mesh screen, pull the pull machine, stick with the adhesive mesh, work dry, etc, then the screen can be used.
2) Use a degreaser (such as UL3 degreaser) to remove the grease from the gauze to make the screen more durable, and then use a coarse agent to make the gauze slightly physics and chemical wear rough (not only will not damage the life of the gauze) mesh, it will The screen is more durable).
3) The mold can be dried, and the actual operation is shown in Figure 1. Oil-water dual-use dry paste is especially suitable for wet weather oil and waterproof. It can be dried after being exposed to the sun in the dark. It can be applied to the network. Do not use hot air to dry it, otherwise the dry mesh will become hard.
4) Dry pulp can be exposed. Use a sunshade (eg, 125W PHILIPS) for approximately 5-10 minutes at a distance of 18 inches from the frame and rinse with a water gun until all patterns are clearly visible.
5) After all the patterns have been completed, use a water collector to dry the water, otherwise some patterns will be unclear.
6) Until the water is completely dry, apply a layer of hard water to the screen to harden the screen and increase its service life.
7) After completion, the blue filler is used as a pinhole to secure and fill the frame. Using a spatula or cardboard to seal the grid to the plate pinhole or frame and gently coat it and dry it after the mesh screen version is complete.