Factors Related to Mesh Screen Plate Making
How is mesh screen plate making accuracy related to other factors? In this passage, we will introduce the factors impacting mesh screen plate making in order to make the best use of mesh screen.
When making mesh screen plates, plate making accuracy is mainly related to the following factors.
1. Mesh screen, including the type of screen used, the height of the mesh, the thickness of the wire, the size of the opening area of the screen, the size of the stretch of the screen, the weaving method of the screen, and the color of the screen.
2. Grid, including the material of the frame, the size of the frame, and the strength of the frame.
3 the size of the tension
4. choice of angle of the mesh.
5. mesh frame and wire mesh bonding method.
6. pre-treatment of the mesh screen.
7. photosensitive materials, including the sensitivity, the resolution, the adhesion of the photosensitive material, the stretch ratio of the photosensitive film, the thickness of the photosensitive film and the hardness of the photosensitive film, water resistance, solvent resistance and abrasion resistance, and printing resistance The rate is high.
8. The mixing time of the sensitizer, the time after the blending.
9. coating method of sensitizer.
10. drying methods and conditions, including drying temperature, humidity and drying time.
11. Printing, including the type of light source used, the length of exposure time, the distance of the substrate from the light source during exposure, and so on.
12. Photograph the density of the master.
13. Development, including development methods: water development, warm water development, drug development: development conditions: temperature, soaking time, type and use of the water sprayer, and the like.
14. Drying temperature and time after development.
15. Choice of double exposure time.
Hopefully this passage is helpful for you regarding mesh screen plate making.