Which mesh fabrics are currently mainly used for screen printing mesh?
Generally speaking, printing mesh is a support for the mesh. The main function is to control the pattern and the amount of ink. The main meshes currently used are:
1. Cloth: It has large stretchability and recovery. It is multifilament weaving, so the rough surface film is easy to adhere, but the wire diameter is different, printing
It is unstable and the opening of the mesh is small, the elasticity is not strong, and the ink permeability is poor. If the plate is regenerated, the emulsion film is not easily removed.
2. Nylon mesh: woven into monofilament or multifilament for plate making, printing has good ㄉ effect, can be woven into fine mesh, open and stable, strong
Good sex, good recovery, and excellent ink passability, suitable for large-volume printing, but not suitable for color printing, multi-filament nylon mesh suitable for cloth printing.
3. Polyester mesh: It is made of monofilament and has small stretchability. The mesh can be woven into 400-500 lines or more, but more than 380 lines are often woven.
Weaving, suitable for a large number of fine color printing.
4. Plating net: It has cheap Tedron and metal, good recovery, good resistance and high precision. The plating net is coated on the special dragon.
Made of nickel to prevent static electricity. The plating net has good stability through the network knot, but the light transmission of the drying net should be increased by 50%.
5. Stainless steel mesh: It can be used in electronic precision printing to make mesh with large opening degree, but it is easy to generate permanent extension, and it is not easy to stretch the net.
Expensive, degreasing should not use gold steel sand or too hard to brush, the printing time should be lengthened. Cylinder Press Rotary Roller Net is the fastest way to print on silk screen printing.
6. Metal mesh: Due to high-precision printing, the mesh used requires high mesh, which is not easy to achieve in weaving technology.
The sensitizer or dry film is coated on the sheet, and is patterned by etching to form a pattern or directly formed by a laser cutting machine, and is mostly used for printing with high precision IC.
7. UV net: It is a rolled mesh cloth, suitable for UV ink printing. Its mesh thickness is thin, but the warp and weft lines are fixed, and the amount of ink is relatively high.
Generally, the mesh cloth is about 30~50% less, and the printed ink is suitable for rapid drying of the UV light source.
8. Alpha Net: It is different from the general network wiring latitude and longitude interlacing method, but the latitude and longitude line is cast to form a flat fixed metal net with pole
Good dimensional safety and high-precision smoothness can reduce the damage of the printed matter, so it is suitable for film printing, multi-layer circuit printing, high-density thick film IC printing.
9. Carbon fiber mesh: It is a modified mesh cloth to eliminate static electricity. Its structure is every other mesh in the weft yarn, that is, one
The carbon fiber mesh is separated by a mesh cloth to eliminate the generation of static electricity.