What should we do with the plate making?
We are not just selling silk screens. We will update our articles from time to time, not only with the knowledge of wire mesh, but also with the knowledge of printing mesh related products. We hope that our articles can provide help at a certain moment. You, this will be our happiest moment.
First, manual plate making: means that it is made by simple hand-made without the photosensitive plate making method. This type of plate making is only suitable for the production of large patterns. Hand-made plates have (a) type paper making method (b) hot-dissolving type plate making method (c) self-adhesive sticker making method (d) depicting plate making method (e) other making methods.
Second, photosensitive plate making:
(1) Direct photosensitive plate making method: coating with an optically active emulsion on a mesh cloth, and then making it with a specific ultraviolet light.
1. At present, the emulsion used in the screen is water-soluble, and it is dissolved in water when it is formulated. 2. When the photosensitive plate is used, it is more like a positive pattern. (Transfer printing depends on the nature of the transfer) 3. There are many types of emulsions, mainly water-soluble acrylamide and PVA, depending on the degree of polymerization and alkalinity, and the sensitizer is heavy chrome. The acid and the azo or phosphate system are mainly azo-based, and there is also a one-liquid type emulsion which does not require a sensitizer, and the resin itself has an optical susceptibility. 4. General anti-sale emulsions are equipped with emulsion and sensitizer. Dichromate sensitizer can be easily purchased in chemical stores, but it is more toxic. Azo emulsions can be purchased separately from Screen Printing Materials (eg Bay Star Company). 5. The emulsion function is divided into water-based, oil-based, water-shared, high-precision, high-architecture, high-solid, each with its use and characteristics.
Water-based: Refers to the water-resistant ink of the plate after the plate making. Oily: refers to the oil-resistant ink of the film after the plate making.
(2) Directly connected to the photosensitive plate method: refers to the application of the emulsion to the entire volume of Polyester, which can be divided into two types: non-inductive and inductive.
Sensitive two, non-inductive direct film bonding depends on the emulsion, and the optical film can be attached with water. The direct sensitization method can reduce the time for applying the emulsion, and the thickness of the stencil is uniform and the precision is high, but the printing durability is inferior to that of the direct plate making, and the price is also expensive, which is suitable for the production of originals such as lines and halftones. The film thickness is generally poorly printed by the direct printing plate, and the price is also expensive. It is suitable for manuscripts such as lines and halftones. Film thickness is generally 15 ~ 50μ, also has a special thickness, suitable for use in printed circuit boards, you can also overlap the two photosensitive films to increase the thickness.
(3) Indirect plate making method: such as direct indirect method for pre-coating photosensitive film on Polyester base, but its sensitizer can be divided into gelatin system and azo system.
In the former, the former must be cured by a strong oxidizing agent, and the latter can be developed by water. The indirect production method is different from the direct or straight plate making. The indirect plate making is to expose the pattern negative film to the photosensitive film, and the pattern negative film and film The film should be facing up, and then adhered to the mesh by hardening the membrane (oxidant) and imaging. This kind of plate making is suitable for line plate making, such as high precision of circuit board and electronic surface pattern.
(4) Other plate making methods
1. Plate making of stainless steel sheet (SMD): applied to thick film, high precision electronic circuit, or thermal plate printing plate, made on metal stainless steel sheet, after coating with dry film or sensitizer Then, the photosensitive etch is made into a high-precision printing plate or directly cut by laser. 2. Red hot wire cauterization method: also known as 1 ∕ 1000 sec plate making method is a low-temperature resin photosensitive layer which uses a stencil printing paper such as stencil printing paper, which only needs to photocopy the pattern with endothermic carbon powder as black The manuscript is placed behind the light source and the plate (the traditional pattern negative film is placed in the light source and the printing plate), the light source is exposed from the top to the bottom, and the toner on the pattern absorbs the light heat to make the plate correspond. The resin in the place is instantly cauterized, and the plate making can be completed without the need of a plate process. At present, the resin has been directly coated on the mesh cloth, and the PS type screen plate is formed without being affected under normal light. 3. Other plate making methods: direct projection type plate making method, generally large printing plate adopts plate making machine, after applying the emulsion to the mesh cloth, the small piece of film is placed in the lens of the plate-making machine, and then enlarged and projected on the plate. At present, the company has been introduced, and there are laser plate making or electroforming. 4. Digital multi-function plate making system: For example, the screen master system in Switzerland directly sprays the emulsion on the printing plate to form a film on the non-printed part, so no need to use the film, and it can be printed directly in addition to the plate making. The object is sprayed with a pattern, such as a device cutting head or a laser head, which can also cut or ink-jet paper, cloth, plastic, and leather as a light box advertising pattern. Such a digital plate-making machine can be said to be a multi-functional machine for printing plate making, printing, cutting and the like.