Another name for nylon mesh can be called nylon mesh. It is made of nylon monofilament and then heat treated and dimensionally stable. Plain weave has 380 mesh, and twill weave has more than 330 mesh
(1) The nylon mesh has the following characteristics: the nylon mesh has a smooth surface and good ink permeability, and an ink having a large viscosity and a large particle size can be used, so that a fine printed pattern can be obtained;
(2) It has good performance in acid resistance, chemicals and organic solvents, and is easy to recycle. It is extremely resistant to alkali.
(3) Using a very fine mesh woven mesh net, suitable for painting patterns and dot printing of thin lines;
(4) It has large elasticity, proper softness, good adaptability to substrates, and is suitable for printing on bumps and curved surfaces;
(5) good tensile strength, knot fastness, elasticity and abrasion resistance, and long service life;
The use of nylon mesh should pay attention to the following points: Compared with polyester and silkworm mesh, nylon mesh has a large elongation, so as not to cause printing failure, the tension of the stretcher should be increased, and the shrinkage force will also become larger. Therefore, it is required to use a strong frame and stretcher; because of its low heat resistance, if the net is fixed to the frame by hot-melting method, it is difficult from the operational point of view; it is not resistant to strong acid, sulphuric acid, cresol Erosion of formic acid; UV light has a slight effect on it, and avoiding light when storing.