What are the advantages of screen printing?
1. Widely used for graphic printing on flat or flat workpieces such as cups, electronic products, cosmetic bottles, street, pens, toys, mineral water bottles, shampoo bottles, etc.
2. Screen printing mesh has a wide range of applications and is durable in color.
3. Screen printing mesh belongs to stencil printing, which is called four printing methods together with lithography, embossing and gravure printing. The stencil printing includes a stencil, a stencil, a spray, and a screen printing.
4. The principle of stencil printing is: the printing paper film or other version of the plate is made through the ink hole, when printing, through a certain pressure, the ink is transferred to the substrate paper, ceramics, etc. through the hole of the stencil. Form an image or text.
5. General printing can only be carried out on a flat surface, and the screen printing can not only print on a flat surface but also on a special shaped molding such as a spherical surface, and the shape can be screen printed. .
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of several screens:
1. Nylon mesh: It is made of polyurethane fiber (commonly known as nylon) and has the advantages of polyurethane fiber. which is:
A. Has good resilience and high elasticity
B. Superior wear resistance for long-run printing
C. Smooth surface with good over-inking
D. Good surface tension properties, strong tensile properties
E. It is not easy to generate static electricity and has certain alkali resistance
The shortcomings of nylon mesh are:
A. Poor resistance to direct sunlight or strong light
B. Poor acid resistance, affected by temperature and humidity, poor dimensional stability
C. High elongation, large tensile deformation, affecting the accuracy of overprinting
2. Ordinary polyester mesh: woven from ordinary polyester fiber. The advantages are:
A. High tensile strength and high tensile strength
B. It has good abrasion resistance and can resist the abrasion of the screen by the pigment and squeegee in the ink.
C. High lightfastness, under natural room temperature light. Shelf life
D. Not sensitive to climate factors, low hygroscopicity, strong heat resistance
E. Low elongation and good dimensional stability
F. Strong chemical resistance, resistant to general acids, but resistant to general alkalis
The inadequacies of ordinary polyester mesh: the combination with the emulsion, the ink and the abrasion resistance are not as good as nylon. Pre-screening requires pre-screening (ie, the screen needs to be roughened and degreased and ground)
3. High tension and low elongation polyester mesh: woven from high tension polyester fiber. In addition to the advantages of ordinary polyester mesh, there are outstanding advantages:
A. Its structure is more stable, the tension stability after stretching is high, and the precision stability is excellent in long-term printing operations.
B. Can withstand high tension, and low extension, improve the accuracy of overprinting
C. When printing, the mesh distance is small, and the net and ink are peeled off very well.
D. Long service life, strong mechanical and chemical resistance
4, single-sided flattening wire mesh: woven from polyester fiber. It presses the polyester mesh through a pad press and a rubber bar to form a flat surface on the screen. Therefore, the thickness of the screen is reduced by 25%, and the opening area is also slightly reduced. When the other processes are the same, the thickness of the printing ink layer is reduced, which is advantageous for the curing of the UV ink. Therefore, it is suitable for UV ultraviolet light solid ink, so it is also called UV screen. Its outstanding advantages are:
A. It can save about 35% of UV ink
B. The pressing plane is on the ink surface. When printing, the scraper is smoother on the flat screen, and the stencil has a long service life.
C. High print clarity, good dimensional stability, and ability to print high quality products.
5, stainless steel wire mesh: woven from stainless steel wire, has the following characteristics:
A. High tension, low elongation, excellent screen stability
B. High tensile strength and good ink absorption
C. The wire diameter is fine, the hole diameter is large, the wire diameter opening is quite uniform, and the printing precision is high.
D. Resistance, chemical resistance, wear resistance, moisture resistance
Insufficient stainless steel mesh: easy to be damaged by external forces, small rebound, expensive and not easy to place