The advantages and applications of screen printing mashs As people's living standards improve, we wear good-looking graphic clothes and billboards. The pattern of the fabric will be used in the screen printing mash.
The advantages and applications of screen printing mashs. Advantages of screen printing mashs
(1) It is generally printed on a flat surface, regardless of the size and shape of the substrate, and the screen printing can be printed not only on a flat surface but also on a specially shaped molded object such as a spherical surface. Everything can be done by screen printing.
(2) The soft and small screen of the screen is soft and flexible.
(3) The ink layer has strong covering power and can be printed on pure black paper with strong three-dimensional effect.
(4) Suitable for all types of inks
(5) Strong anti-rotation performance can make the gloss of printed matter unchanged. (No effect on temperature or daylight). This allows for the printing of some stickers without the need for additional filming and other processes.
(6) Flexible printing methods
(7) Easy plate making, low price, easy to master technology
(8) Strong adhesion
(9) can be hand-printed by hand or machine
The advantages and applications of screen printing mashs. Screen printing is used in a wide range of applications, such as integrated circuit boards in industrial products, conductive lines, metal casings, glassware, various shaped plastic products, textiles, packaging and decoration materials, leather fur, prints, various office supplies, and Other materials such as surface printing and processing. Especially in the field of special printing technology, screen printing plays an irreplaceable role in other factor technologies, such as various anti-counterfeiting printing, special process printing and so on.