Attention to the problem when using wire mesh
Use step-by-step stretching screen printing mesh
For the first time, after pulling a certain tension, it will stand still for 20 minutes and let the tension retract.
The second time, after pulling two unit tensions higher than the first time, it was still for 20 minutes.
The third time, repeat the second mode of operation.
After the third operation, the glue mesh can be applied.
The time of rest in the middle can be shortened or lengthened, mainly depending on the quality characteristics of the mesh.
Stress relaxation in screen printing is caused by the following reasons:
1. The quality of the mesh mesh cloth, the diameter of the polyester yarn used for the woven mesh cloth is too small, there are air holes in the monofilament, and the monofilament itself is not smooth and uniform.
2. The density of the screen cloth is not standard (too thin), and the size is unstable due to insufficient shaping after finishing the weaving or the setting temperature is too low.
3. The tension of the stretcher is low and the adhesion is not strong.
4. Immediately after the completion of the stretcher, the stress of the screen is not completely eliminated (usually it needs to be placed for one week and the size is relatively stable).
5. Improper storage after drying the net, such as: storage temperature is too high, the sun is exposed, and so on.
6. The process is not carefully protected and the washing net is rough.
The above 1-3 items are the most important reasons.
Be sure to pay attention to these problems when stretching the net. These problems directly affect the printing effect. If you have any other problems in screen printing, please feel free to contact us, we will give you the first time to see your information. You respond and hope that our solution will help you and make you better.